1 consolidating two or more things; union in (or into) one body
2 learning (of values or attitudes etc.) that is incorporated within yourself [syn: internalization, internalisation]
3 including by incorporation
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- The act of incorporating, or the state of being incorporated.
- The union of different ingredients in one mass; mixture; combination; synthesis.
- The union of something with a body already existing; association; intimate union; assimilation; as, the incorporation of conquered countries into the Roman republic.
- The act of creating a corporation.
- A body incorporated; a corporation.
- Incorporation (business), the creation of a corporation
- Municipal corporation, a legal definition for a local governing body
- Incorporation (Bill of Rights), law, is the process by which the United States Bill of Rights was applied to the laws of individual states
- Incorporation (linguistics), a linguistic phenomenon
- Incorporated (album), 2004, by the heavy metal band Grip Inc.
- Incorporated (LOD Album), 2006, by the mash-up group The Legion of Doom
incorporation in French: Incorporation
incorporation in Portuguese: Incorporação
incorporation in Russian: Инкорпорация
Anschluss, addition, admissibility, admission, affiliation, agglomeration, aggregation, agreement, alignment, alliance, amalgamation, assemblage, assembly, assimilation, association, blend, blending, building, buildup, cabal, cahoots, cartel, centralization, coadunation, coalescence, coalition, colleagueship, collegialism, collegiality, combination, combine, combo, completeness, composition, compound, comprehension, comprehensiveness, comprisal, comradeship, confederacy, confederation, confraternity, congeries, conglomeration, conjugation, conjunction, consolidation, conspiracy, constitution, construction, copartnership, copartnery, corporealization, coverage, ecumenism, eligibility, embodiment, embracement, encompassment, enosis, envisagement, exhaustiveness, fabrication, fashioning, federalization, federation, fellowship, formation, fraternalism, fraternity, fraternization, freemasonry, fusion, getup, hookup, incarnation, inclusion, inclusiveness, integration, junction, junta, league, make, makeup, marriage, materialization, meld, melding, membership, merger, metempsychosis, mixture, openness, organization, package, package deal, participation, partnership, personification, piecing together, putting together, reception, reembodiment, reincarnation, setup, shaping, sodality, solidification, sorority, structure, structuring, substantiation, syncretism, syndication, syneresis, synthesis, tie-in, tie-up, tolerance, toleration, transmigration, unification, union, wedding, whole